Odoo ERP Integrations
ERP integration services can offer your business the means to modernize, consolidate and coordinate operations in your enterprise. Synconics ERP integration services consist of data integration services, enterprise application integration services and systems integration services.
Integration is the act of bringing together smaller components into a single system that functions as one. In an IT context, integration refers to the end result of a process that aims to stitch together different, often disparate, subsystems so that the data contained in each becomes part of a larger, more comprehensive system that, ideally, quickly and easily shares data when needed. This often requires that companies build a customized architecture or structure of applications to combine new or existing software and other communications.
Synconics Services to Integrate Odoo ERP with Other Applications
Synconics ERP integration service approach ensures that entire multi-enterprise applications are integrated and developed within the context of the business rather than in isolation; that the systems satisfy business requirements within all levels of the enterprise and that they remain flexible and responsive to changes in the business strategy.
Payment Gateway Integration
What is a Payment Gateway?
A payment gateway is a remotely hosted software application that enables merchants to accept credit card and electronic check payments directly from their website. The payment information submitted on the site is captured and securely transmits the transaction data to an appropriate financial institution to process and deposit funds into your merchant account. The funds are then deposited into your bank account. Some payment gateways also include a virtual terminal this allows merchants to use an optional way of receiving online payments. Using the payment gateway virtual terminal, the merchant can key in transaction data.
Some payment gateways include an automatic recurring billing option, so merchants can submit recurring payment information. Once the transaction is submitted, the payment can be repeated based on a selected schedule. Transactions that where submitted using the automatic recurring billing option can be repeated on a monthly, tri monthly, semi-annual and annual basis.
In the online business creation process the first ideas are related to the business type, what to do, what to sell and right there the question came out. How to charge for your services and/or products? How to allow customers to pay online using their credit cards? The answer couldn't be easier; you need a ERP with the ability of accepting online payments through a Payment Gateway. For that reason Synconics integrate following payment gateways with Odoo ERP.
Integrating Business Systems with Delivery Services
The most comprehensive suite of components for shipping, tracking, label creation, rate calculation, and address verification! The included components allow for easy integration with shipping services of major carriers including FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
Overview: The Shipping Integrator contains everything needed for real-time integration with Federal Express (FedEx), United Parcel Service (UPS), the US Postal Service (USPS). The components provide easy access to the most popular domestic and international mail capabilities including shipping, tracking, address verification, rate calculation, and more.
The benefits of a Odoo ERP / Alfresco integration are considerable, both from a developer and an end-user’s perspective. Users of one of these open source systems have already recognized this.
So, what are the two system’s at play in this powerful integration? Odoo is the open source standard, built and supported by a vast community composed of millions of users from countries around the world. Alfresco, on the other hand, is the industry- leading open source standard for Enterprise Content Management.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in realtime.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business - including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Odoo ERP + Xero Key Benefits
Take advantage of Xero's powerful banking and accounting tools by connecting your Odoo ERP directly.
- There is no more double entry of contact records, invoices and supplier payments.
- Using XERO as an add-on gives you access to the easiest bank integration tools available.
- Spend less time reconciling debtor and supplier payments and more time on your core business.
- Using XERO as an add-on will make your accountants job easier, it is a well-established accounting software platform.
- Reduce overheads for your practice.
- Reduce double data entry as all customer details, supplier details, customer invoices, customer payments and supplier records automatically replicate in XERO.
- Code cost items directly to your general ledger through Odoo ERP and it will automatically flow through to XERO.