Digital transformation is the use of technology to make resourceful improvements to an organization. It is more than a simple technology initiative and is instead a strategy to completely overhaul an organization’s business model.
An ERP system is the nucleus of any digital transformation strategy as it not only transforms the digital architecture of a company but also gives key decision makers all the data that they need to take their business to the next orbit.
Digital Transformation is a game changer. It causes companies to rethink how to interact with their customers, partners and suppliers, how to position and compete in the market and how to run their operations
Successful digital transformation requires technological creativity and objectivity. Your digital strategy could entail any number of technologies, including ERP software, ecommerce, mobile applications, analytics and internet of things and a host of other possibilities.
Digital transformation is most suitable for organizations that are aggressively pursuing growth, experiencing tectonic shifts in their industries or are interested in overhauling their business models to be more competitive.
What We Deliver
We help you define a digital transformation strategy that enables dramatic change in your organization, processes and people by facilitating the following activities:
- Assessing your overarching business strategy
- Defining organizational and IT strategic vision for the next three to five years
- Educate key client stakeholders about strategic technological trends and best practices via our ERP Boot Camp training
- Assessing your current portfolio of enterprise systems and IT infrastructure
- Analyzing current high-level processes and identify opportunities for improvement and automation
- Benchmarking current digital strategy against leading domestic and international organizations
- Develop a long-term data management strategy
- Identifying ways that technologies – such as mobile, CRM, HCM, eCommerce or business intelligence – can support organizational objectives
- Create a cost-benefit and ROI analysis for potential replacement systems, such as ERP, CRM, HCM, financials, accounting, supply chain management, manufacturing and other core enterprise systems
- Evaluating potential IT and enterprise system options
- Develop a five-year roadmap for ERP and IT implementation and benefits realization
- Define an organizational change management strategy to support the defined roadmap
After completing the previous deliverables, the organization will develop an overall strategy. Synconics will help to outline a three to five year plan for migrating the organization’s enterprise systems infrastructure, per the strategic framework defined throughout the project.
Items incorporated into the enterprise strategy include:
- Your business strategy and long-term goals
- Current organizational structure
- Applications inventory
- System architecture diagrams
- Current and multi-year IT budget
- Confirmation on consolidation, upgrade, or replacement of existing solutions
- Business case and implementation plan
- Migration from legacy systems to ERP
- Data consolidation and strategy
- Hardware upgrades needed to support new strategy
- Technical skills in the organization as it relates to potential changes
- Organizational change management activities to support the new plan moving forward
The outlined strategy will be documented, and will be able to serve as a reference for all IT projects moving forward.
To achieve increased productivity and cost savings from new technology, private and public sector organizations turn to the Synconics team and rely on our implementation methodology. With our guidance, your organization can realize the benefits you expect.
In the private sector, this means operational efficiency and a high return on investment. In the public sector, this translates to improved services for constituents and citizens.
We help your organization minimize risk and costs while providing a clear strategic roadmap for continued organizational success.